En continuant d'utiliser ce site, vous acceptez les Conditions générales et notre utilisation des cookies.

1 - I learn and I improve Arabic, Level 0 (T.1), Arabic Version

Review (0)
      €15.72
      €16.90
      Save 7%
      Tax Included
      Return policy:20livraison sous 3-4 jours ouvrables

The objective of this manual, which is part of the series "Al Arabiyya Al-Muyassara " is to familiarize the learner with the sounds and shapes of letters to develop in him the skills of reading and writing the Arabic language. . And to allow him to acquire a linguistic base adapted to his age and his environment.

الضع بين أيديكم كتاب المستوى التحضيري من سلسلة العربية ي تم اخراجه في جزأين ، والهدف منه أن يألف الطفل اللغة العربية ويصبح ق ادرا على فهم و قراءة وكتابة ما يناسب عمره

day
      :
      hour
      :
      min
      :
      sec

Volume discounts

QuantityUnit discountYou Save
      510%Up to €8.45
      1015%Up to €25.35
      2020%Up to €67.60
      4025%Up to €169.00
      Quantity :
      Write your review

Size Chart Content

اللغة العربية للناطقين بغيرها : خط - ق راءة - تعبير - محفوظات - تهيئة للاملاء

الضع بين أيديكم كتاب المستوى التحضيري من سلسلة العربية ي تم اخراجه في جزأين ، والهدف منه أن يألف الطفل اللغة العربية ويصبح ق ادرا على فهم و قراءة وكتابة ما يناسب عمره منها

سلسلة العربية الميسرة

سلسلة العربية الميسرة هي برنامج تعليمي, تريوي, العناصر, علم ي الاسس, مطابق لمواصفات الكتاب المدرسي الحديث. ميزة هذه السلسلة ما تحتكم اليه من مناهج حديثة في التعليم وميسرة, تر اعي خصوصيات المتعلم التفسية, الذهنية والثقافية، إلخ . ما تقوم عليه من اساليب متطورة في الترغيب جمعها بين جمال الشكل وعمق مضمون. ما توظفه من تقنيات وأساليب راقية للطباعة والاخراج الفني قدرتها عل ى تقريب المعرفة من المتعلم وترسيخها وتدبر العبرة وتوظيفها . السلسلة مواكبة لعصرها, آخذة بناصية الحداثة مرغبة حقا , ة راقية

I am learning and perfecting Arabic, Preparatory level, Part 1 , Al-'Arabiyya Al-Muyassara series for learning the Arabic language

The objective of this manual, which is part of the series "Al Arabiyya Al-Muyassara " is to familiarize the learner with the sounds and shapes of letters to develop in him the skills of reading and writing the Arabic language. . And to allow him to acquire a linguistic base adapted to his age and his environment.

GRANADA Editions

Data sheet

Auteurs
        Collectif
        Langues
        Arabe - العربــــــــية
        *YEAR
        SUPPORT: -
        Livre
        THEME : -
        Apprentissage de la langue arabe
        Éditions