No one is supposed to ignore... according to Harun Yahya
During routine activities, is it possible that we remain indifferent to other important aspects of life? In this daily rush, is it possible that we are forgetting, failing to notice or pretending not to grasp certain essential things?...
No one is supposed to ignore... according to Harun Yahya:
No one is supposed to ignore:
The evident existence of God
That the theory of evolution is a deception: God created all things,
The miraculous traits of living beings around us
That everything we have is a favor from God,
That his stay in this world will be short,
That death is inevitable,
That the Quran is the righteous book by which we will be judged,
The voice of his conscience
May God command man to do good
That disbelief is the source of all evil,
The existence of the afterlife and the day of judgment,
That hell is a place of eternal turning,
That time is a variable perception and everything is predestined.
About the Author:
The author, who writes under the pseudonym HARUN YAHYA, was born in Ankara in 1956. He studied art at Mimar Sinan University in Istanbul, and studied philosophy at Istanbul University. Since the 1980s, he has published numerous works on political, scientific and faith-related subjects. Some of his books have been translated into over 20 languages and published in their respective countries. Harun Yahya's works appeal to Muslims and non-Muslims alike, regardless of age, race or nation, regardless of their shared unwelcome ideal differences. These books are centered on a single objective: To communicate to readers the message of the Koran and therefore to encourage them to reflect on certain important themes such as the existence of God, his uniqueness and the hereafter, and to demonstrate the arguments of the supporters atheistic ideologies.
This book is made up of the following chapters:
- The existence of God.
- That the theory of evolution is a deception: God created everything.
- The miraculous traits of living beings around us.
- That everything we have is a favor from God.
- That his stay in this world will be short.
- That death is inevitable.
- That the Koran and Righteous Book according to which we will be judged.
- See it with his conscience.
- May God command man to do well.
- That disbelief is the source of all evil.
- The existence of the hereafter and the day of Judgment.
- That hell is a bond of eternal torment.
- That time is a variable perception and everything is predestined.
- Harun Yahya
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Piliers de la Foi
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 15.5 x 23.5 CM
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.