Buying a house on credit according to Salah Al-Sawi: This book exposes us to a fact that all people can face, buying a house on credit. Here, Dr. Salah A-Sawi wants to clarify the fatwa only to authorize the European Council of Fatwa and Research as well as all the Sharia Ulema of North America by addressing various issues.
Buying your house on credit according to Salah Al-Sawi:
The European Fatwa and Research Council and the Conference of the League of Sharia Ulemas of North America have issued a fatwa allowing Muslims residing in Europe and the United States of America to contract usurious loans for the purchase of housing. To shed light on this fatwa, this book addresses the following questions:
- What are the arguments of those who allow recourse to usurious loans and of those who prohibit it?
- Is interest prohibited in all cases or are there situations that allow it?
- When does necessity permit recourse to usurious loans?
- Can we raise needs to the rank of necessities in the authorization of prohibitions?
- Can the benefits that flow from access to property through usury make usury lawful?
The author reveals six foundations based on buying on credit, in which he develops for each of them a theme or a question asked:
- 1st basis: The argument based on the opinion of the Hanafi authorizing the transaction on the basis of interest in dar al-harb, ...
- 2nd foundation: Raise needs to the rank of necessities in the authorization of prohibitions, ...
- 3rd foundation: What has been forbidden to obstruct the expedients is authorized in case of need, ...
- 4th foundation: We are not obliged to apply the civil, financial and political laws of the Sharia outside of dar al-islâm, ...
- 5th foundation: The preponderant interests that arise from access to property by usury, ...
- 6th foundation: Avoid that the observance of Islam by the Muslim, ...
- AL SAWI Salah
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Bibliothèque des Etudiants
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 14 X 21 CM
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.