Talbis Iblis after Ibn Al Jawzi
Talbis Iblis from Ibn Al Jawzi: Satan has sworn to lead the children of Adam to their destruction. His weapon is cunning. He acts with cunning against human beings of all categories. One way to mislead people is to make the false appear to them in the form of the true.
Talbis Iblis from Ibn Al Jawzi:
In the Muslim tradition, Satan (or Iblis), blinded by his pride, convinced of his superiority over man, refused to obey the order of his Lord: "Prostrate yourself before him whom I have created from the earth " [17/61].
His disobedience and pride cost him damnation. For Iblis the only cause of his decline is man, this being of dust that the creator has chosen to place above all creatures.
In turn, Iblis the fallen jinn, tried to push Adam to disobedience by advising him to eat a fruit from the forbidden tree and this in order to be, in turn, disgraced.
From now on, banished by their Lord, Iblis and Adam will find themselves in the same place of exile, the world below. Iblis will grant no respite to Adam and his offspring. It is relentlessly that he will try to divert humanity from the right path to lead it to its loss. The cunning will, by an effect of illusion, show the fakes in the form of the real (talbis). He succeeded in replacing true beliefs and true worship with falsehoods, leading men away from truth and reality.
This book is composed of 13 major Chapters as follows:
- The order to conform to the Sunnah and the community of Muslims.
- Blame innovation and innovators.
- Warning against the temptations and stratagems of Iblis.
- Meaning of the terms Talbis and Gharur.
- The tricks of Iblis vis-à-vis beliefs and religions.
- The tricks of Iblis against scholars in the branches of science.
- The tricks of ibis against rulers and sovereigns.
- The tricks of Iblis in servants and worshipers in their worship.
- The ruse of Iblis against the Ascetics and servants.
- His cunning against the Sufis among the ascetics.
- Concerning the tricks of Iblis against the religious through the presumed miracles.
- The tricks of Iblis against the population.
- The wiles of Iblis against all men by making them rest on hope.
- Ibn al Jawazi
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Education et Purification de L' Âme
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 17 x 24.5 CM
- Weight (kg): -
- .Translation : -
- L'ouvrage est traduit par le département de traduction des éditions SABIL
- EAN13: -