When anger invades the reason and the heart of some people, they commit acts that they later regret. How many horrible murders have been committed out of anger. How many relational problems and ruptures of friendly, fraternal, parental and marital ties are due to anger.
Controlling your anger and that of your child, by Adil Fathi Abdallah
When anger invades the reason and the heart of some people, they commit acts that they later regret. Once they have calmed down, some no longer recognize themselves through the acts they have committed under the influence of anger and tell themselves that you must be really unconscious to have acted in this way. Moreover, the harmful effects of anger on the individual and on society escape no one. How many horrible murders have been committed out of anger. How many relational problems and ruptures of friendly, fraternal, parental and marital ties are due to anger.
If the only drawbacks of anger were the ugliness of the angry person's face, his uttering of indecent remarks and his impertinence, which would devalue him in the eyes of those around him and of those who respected him, this would really be reason enough for her to do whatever it takes to fight her anger. What to say then if authentic hadiths and testimonies of our pious predecessors affirm that anger unites all evil and that it comes from fire, a blazing fire that burns the inside of the angry person and anyone who approaches him.
In this book, we will define what anger is and we will talk about its causes, symptoms, forms, harmful effects, the measurement of its intensity and how to avoid outbursts. So how to manage anger in our children and adolescents. Let us ask Allah to grant us His providential help to control, manage our anger and contain our resentment.
Points covered in this book:
- What is anger?
- Anger according to psychologists
- Anger according to Imam Abu Hâmid Al-Ghazâlî
- Causes of anger Behavioral reactions
- Causes of anger according to Abu Hâmid Al-Ghazâlî Different types of anger
- Effects of anger and its damage
- Effects of anger on concentration and mental activity.
- 25 Psychological and Physical Effects of Anger
- Measure of anger
- How did the Messenger of Allah deal with the state of anger?
- Do not reply to those who insult us
- Direct the angry person towards what calms them Be silent when angry Sit on the ground
- Ablutions and Prayer
- Do not anger a pushy canvasser
- Self control
- Remembering the punishment of Allah that the person who gives in to his anger risks incurring
- How to avoid being angry?
- Willingness and desire to change
- How to change the state of your soul?
- Watch that the soul does not relapse
- children's anger management program
- teen anger management
- Adil Fathi Abdallah
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Guide familial, Enfants
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 14.8 x 21.8 cm
- .Translation : -
- Mohammad Karimi
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.