- On sale!
The accomplishment of the pilgrimage to Mecca: The life of a Muslim is filled with acts of worship, all of which must, if they are to be accepted by Allah, be accomplished by respecting two essential points: that the act of worship is performed exclusively for Allah and that the act originates from the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the Prophet (SWS).
Completion of the pilgrimage to Mecca:
The Muslim must know the simple and repeated acts that fill his daily life; Such as small and large ablutions, prayer, fasting, payment of Zakat, pilgrimage to Mecca, sale and purchase, behavior towards others, knowledge of one's rights and obligations. .
To facilitate understanding, these acts of worship were classified by the Ulema, in order of importance and obligation; They classified them into six degrees of importance:
1. Rokn= Pillar: Fact which, if not accomplished, cancels the act of adoration.
2. Wajib = Obligatory act: An act which, if accomplished, will be rewarded; And if it is not fulfilled, will be reprimanded.
3. Moustahabe = Sunnah: Deed which, if accomplished, will be rewarded And if not accomplished, will not be reprimanded.
4. Mubah = Authorized act: An act which, whether performed or not, will bring neither reward nor reprimand.
5. Makrouh = Hateful act: Fact which, if not accomplished, will be rewarded; And if it is accomplished will not be rebuked.
6. Haram = Prohibited act: Act which, if performed, will be reprimanded;
And if not accomplished, will be rewarded. I have tried in this book to be as clear and precise as possible, trying not to omit or forget anything about the acts performed by the prophet during his farewell pilgrimage. May Allah forgive me if I happened to make a mistake or an oversight in writing this book.
This work is the beginning of a long series which will include (Allah willing) all the points of Islamic legislation that a Muslim should know.
The theme of the pilgrimage was preferred to the others, for the proximity of this one. I hope that this book, written for the face of Allah, will allow my Muslim brothers in France and French-speaking countries to accomplish a pilgrimage which is accepted by Allah, and which is devoid of error or misguidance.
The author shows us the importance of performing the Hajj (Pilgrimage) if we have the means, under different parts, here are some of them:
- A piously performed pilgrimage is of great reward.
- The ihram.
- The intention.
- Entrance to Mecca.
- The race between As-Safa and Al-Marwa mountains
- Malik Eric Simonnin
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Piliers de L' Islam
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 21 x 14 CM
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.