This book is intended for people who know very little about Islam or not at all. Useful knowledge and good action are the key to happiness and the foundation of man's salvation in his present life and his future life. He to whom Allah bestows knowledge and whom He guides to a good deed has good in his possession and enjoys happiness in both worlds.
Islam for beginners according to Muhammad Al-'Arfaj:
The five pillars of Islam, the six pillars of faith, Islamic proprieties, … so many fundamental subjects that every Muslim must learn in order to practice his religion correctly.
This book addresses these major themes in detail but in an accessible way. The believer will thus be able to learn the requirements of his faith and his practice. He will also learn about Muslim ethics and the decorum to be respected on a daily basis.
This book is intended above all for beginners, but also for all those who wish to have a simplified work presenting an overview of Islam.
In this book, the author addresses the following topics:
- The Perfection of Islamic Law
- The four questions
- The degrees of the Islamic religion
- The Six Pillars of Faith
- The existence of Allah
- The oneness of Allah and its categories
- The Messengers
- The second pillar of Islam: prayer
- The third pillar of Islam: zakat (legal alms)
- The fourth pillar of Islam: fasting
- The fifth pillar of Islam: the pilgrimage (al-hajj)
- The Holy Quran
- The Sunnah
- The life of the Prophet (SWS), morals and proprieties
- The morals and proprieties of Islam
- Islamic ethics
- The wedding
- Muhammad Al-'Arfaj
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Bibliothèque des Etudiants
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 17 x 24
- Weight (kg): -
No customer reviews for the moment.