The extraordinary history of the Arabic language
The extraordinary story of the Arabic language by Mahboubi Moussaoui published by Sabil. Here is a book that will enlighten you on the origin of the Arabic language. You will discover a fascinating story and be amazed by its extraordinary destiny.
An extraordinary history and destiny: Emerging from the mists of time and having gone through the ages without knowing a language in its Semitic past, without undergoing any change in its general plan, the Arabic language was first, and this for millennia a language of Bedouins, before emerging from the shadows and the desert to reach the rank of language of civilization, supplanting many languages.
It has always been respected by its speakers, some of whom have granted it a privileged place in their tribal society and others in their religious and civilized community. She was the pride of some and the glory of others.
His exceptional case continues to fascinate the minds by always being placed at the center of studies, controversies and teaching. Where does it come from, what is its nature and origin, what is its historical course, has it recorded variations today? These are all questions to which we have tried to provide answers in the light of the Arab-Muslim tradition and modern linguistics.
- origin of the arabic language
- Arabic, between divine institution and human convention
- The rationalists who support a human convention fixed by God
- Explanation of divine origin
- Difference concerning the mode of revelation of the tongue
- Divergence concerning the status of first language!
- Refutation of statements concerning the nature and status of the Arabic language
- Pre-Islamic history according to modern linguistics
- The Arabic language and the Hamito-Semitic family
- The Arabic language and the Semitic group
- The cradle of the Semitic languages
- Separation and emigration of Semites to the North.
- Anthropological evidence
- Geographical proof
- Geographical location of Semitic languages
- Eastern languages
- Western languages
- The languages of the South West
- The Arab branch
- Origin of the Arabs
- Archaism, obsolescence and antiquity of the Arabic language
- Mahboub Moussaoui
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- La Langue Arabe
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.