The creation of man and his development according to Abdelkhaled: If you think about these questions for a moment, what were we before? A microscopic cell which has become a human being endowed with intelligence, here is one of the miracles of Allah (Haza wajal)...
The creation of man and his development according to Abdelkhaled:
Have you ever wondered how you came into the world? Who shaped your body? Who designed your eyes, your hands, your organs, and your amazing brain?
If you reflect for a moment on these questions, you will notice a rather disconcerting fact: a few years ago, you were only a shapeless, microscopic thing, living indeed but composed of a single cell. However, a miracle happened and this tiny one grew billions of times to turn into a baby. This baby grew in turn, and he became an intelligent human being. How was such a miracle possible?
What is fascinating? Is it the masterpiece that constitutes the creation of the human being, the intelligence that shines through in the fertilized egg generating the stages of its development, or the imprint of the creator God that affirms itself through all these life processes?
The creation of man and his fabulous development are described in many verses of the Quran. Advances in the disciplines of embryology, genetics and molecular biography have scientifically validated the accuracy of the information mentioned in the
Koran. E. Marshall Johnson, Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Biography at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia (USA) states: "The Qur'an not only describes external development, but also emphasizes the internal stages. interior of the embryo, that is to say the stages of its creation and development, and it emphasizes important facts recognized by contemporary science.
This book consists of 9 chapters which are as follows:
- Chapter 1: What you need to know about life.
- Chapter 2: Religion and science.
- Chapter 3: The origins of embryology: a brief historical approach.
- Chapter 4: The formation of reproductive cells and their behavior.
- Chapter 5: From fertilization to implantation.
- Chapter 6: From the development of the embryo to the growth of the fetus.
- Chapter 7: Birth and the first moments of autonomy.
- Chapter 8: The stages of human embryology reported in the Koran consistent with current scientific data.
- Chapter 9: The Human Embryo: Ethics and Morals
- Conclusion: Why not take refuge with God, source of all things.
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Le Saint CORAN
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 21 x 13.5
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.