QURAN AL-Tajwid - Juzz Amma: Quran featuring juz 'amma, in Arabic, French and Phonetic. Additionally, there is a tajweed rules present there with different colors for different rules. Thus, all Arabic-speaking and French-speaking people will be able to learn the Holy Quran by perfectly applying the rules of tajwid.
QURAN AL-Tajwid - Juzz Amma
The Jouz Amma of the Koran in Tajweed. (In Arabic, French and phonetics).
After years of hard work, by the grace of Allah and His noble assistance has been completed the printing of this holy QURAN to help the reader to follow the rules of recitation well.
The story of the writing down of the QURAN is according to the recitation of:
- AL - Mougira
- AL Koufi, from `ASEM Ben Abi
- AL Noujoud AL Koufi AL Tabi'i, by ABI Abdoulrahman
- Abdullaha Ben Habibe AL Salami, from outman Ben AFAN, from ALI Ben ABI TALIB, from Zide Ben TABIT, from OUBAI Ben Ka`b, from the prophet Muhammad may ALLAH give him grace and peace.
The definition of the method adopted in this holy QURAN.
- The dark red: indicates the types of lengthening necessary. It is obligatory to lengthen it for a duration of 6 movements and the duration of each movement is half a second.
ex: The light red: indicates the types of obligatory lengthening, it is lengthened for a duration of 4 or 5 movements. it contains bound, separated, and tethered elongation.
- The nacarat: indicates the types of lengthening allowed, it is lengthened for a period of 2, 4 or 6 movements. It contains circumstantial lengthening and smoothness lengthening.
- Red "like cumin": indicates the types of natural lengthening, it is lengthened for a duration of 2 movements.
- The green: indicates the nasalization which comes out of the nose, it is lengthened for a duration of 2 movements.
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Le Saint CORAN
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 17 x 24 cm
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.