Psychological diseases, a study of human nature, its inclinations and its interaction with others, this science of the soul 'ilm an-nafs, or in its modern name psychology, offers Muslims access to a real psychology and psychotherapy, drawing its source from the Koran and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad (SWS), this work is intended as a first milestone on this path.
The study of human nature, its inclinations and its interaction with others has always been the object of desire and has contributed to the development of the science of the soul, 'ilm an-nafs, or in its modern name psychology.
Yet the teaching of psychology ignores religion and the relationship to God. In order to remedy this nonsense, some Muslim thinkers have tried to develop a psychology faithful to its primary aspiration, in which spirituality would have its place. However, when we look at what is described as Muslim psychology or Islamic psychology, we find clear contradictions with divine legislation.
We then see psychologists and “Muslim psychiatrists” conveying these ideas contrary to Islam and advocating for them. However, Islam brings real solutions, timeless and exhaustive allowing the individual to find a way out in all the evils which reach it.
It is therefore necessary to offer Muslims access to genuine psychology and psychotherapy, drawing its source from the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SWS), in the light of the understanding of the pious predecessors; and this book is intended as a first milestone on this path.
This book is divided into several themes, as follows:
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- What role does the soul play in these evils?
- Passion is the mistress of the soul, an obstacle to truth and bliss.
- Psychological disorders, an occult manifestation?
- Role of the patient's environment in the constitution of these ailments.
- Therapeutic synthesis – clinical cases
- What is the responsibility of the individual in these evils that affect him?
- preventive psychotherapy.
- The causes of happiness.
- Ait Mhammed Moloud
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Education et Purification de L' Âme
- EDITIONS: -
- Condition : -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- 19.5 X 14
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.