Islam is a religion of middle ground which tends neither towards excess nor towards negligence; neither towards extreme rigor nor towards extreme tolerance. It is therefore a religion of common sense which challenges the primordial nature of man -al-fitra-. Man lives according to the events that punctuate his life, however happy or sad they may be! Besides, Allah has predisposed us to shed tears, as well as to laugh out loud as he says -exalted be he-: [It is He who makes you laugh and cry]. Contrary feelings and feelings are part of our nature, and when some Companions of the Prophet had gotten so carried away that they believed that only seriousness would help them achieve salvation and that they had to forget to smile, the Messenger of 'Allah intervened to remind them of the middle path of religion by saying: "There is a time for everything" It is in this sense that this book provides the reader with the possibility of being entertained by amusing and wonderful stories while learning. Some are long, others short; some are old, some are recent.I hope this book will help to make Muslims happy, kindle positive joy and cheerfulness in their hearts, and breathe life into their souls by enjoying lawful pleasures within reason which will enable them to be more dynamic in worshiping Allah and more active in serving His religion.
Topics covered in this book:
- And the punishment of the Beyond is still more terrible and more lasting.
- Allah is the Fair Judge
- Oh ! How sorry to have been so negligent towards Allah!
- Heal your sick by donating.
- Protect yourselves and yourselves against Hell.
- It is truly a misfortune.
- The fatal character of sin. The brother-in-law is death.
- She throws her children out the window
- The urfî wedding What a beautiful end!
- Those who yearn for Paradise.
- Let me enter Heaven by Your mercy.
- The four founding imams of the legal schools
- Imam Abu Hanîfa An-Nif mânThe five veterans.
- Abu Hanifa's scruple.
- Abu Hanîfa's respect for his mother's feelings.
- Shaykh Mahmud Al-Misry
- SUPPORT: -
- THEME : -
- Education et Purification de L' Âme
- EDITIONS: -
- Number of pages : -
- SIZE (CM):
- Weight (kg): -
- EAN13: -
No customer reviews for the moment.